Stay In Your Hula Hoop
Do you easily pick up bad moods in your environment? Are you sucked into the drama of others? Do you find it hard to let go of resentment? Are you wishy-washy in making decisions? Then read further to find out a remedy to these conundrums.
You could be suffering from a form of “sympathetic resonance” where you are matching the energy of the people around you, especially if you are known to be empathic. It is essential to have “seniority” over your state of being, according to energy healer Jeffrey Allen, at all times, so you have your own essence of self, as opposed to those around you.
Here are some ways to get back your power:
- Declare that you have power over your own choices, experiences and boundaries.
- Take the time to energetically place a golden ball of energy around your body (about an arm's length) that oscillates and is graceful.
- Let this visualization give you permission to be who you are and let the people outside of your golden light of energy be who they are.
- Take full responsibility, without shame or blame, with what comes into your orb and gently return it back to its rightful owner.
- Know that whatever you spot in someone else is something that resonates (or is a match) to who you are. As painful as this may sound, if you spot it, you got it.
You have “seniority” over everything that comes and goes in your space. Feel free to kick out what you don’t want and keep what you do. You can create your own rules and determine your own boundaries. When you have clear boundaries you come across as confident and sexy, and who doesn’t want some of those ingredients in their life?
To sum it up, stay in your own energetic hula hoop and know that you are in charge of what comes in and what leaves. The time to take your power back while keeping your vibration high and shine is now!
o learn how to stay in your own Hula Hoop sign up for my newest workshop in July! Namaste.