Did you know the number one remedy for anxiety is action? If you feel like you are about to jump out of your skin here are a few remedies:
1. Take a 1 to 2 mile walk.
2. Clean a closet or throw in a load of laundry.
3. Call a friend and meet for a cup of tea.
4. Clean out a drawer.
5. Put on your favorite song and dance around the house.
6. Do something for someone else and don't get found out.
7. Read some of Susan Foxley's previous blogs to uplift your soul at susanfoxley.com.
If you are feeling anxious, depressed or unworthy get up and move. It is the cheapest and least expensive anti-depressant you can find!
If you rest you rust emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
Although, if these tips are not helping please seek professional help to navigate you out of this temporary problem. Remember, you may feel like it will last forever, but I promise it will pass!
Get moving as if you life depended on it, because it does! Action is WD-40 for the soul!
Registered Yoga Instructor Certified Life Coach